Customer ordering terms and conditions
The terms and conditions set out below apply to the sale of both print and online subscriptions.
For EMEA and APAC Orders to:
Journal Subscription Fulfilment
No.2 The Distillery, Glassfields,
Bristol BS2 0GR, UK
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 7481
For Americas Orders to:
190 N.Independence Mall West, Ste. 601
Philadelphia PA 19106
Tel: +01 215 627 0880
Subscriptions run on a calendar-year basis unless stated otherwise.
For the avoidance of doubt, if there are conflicts with any terms referenced and included within your purchase order(s), or similar documentation, the terms and conditions in your licence agreement with IOP Publishing Limited (IOPP) will take precedence. If you do not have a licence agreement then IOPP’s standard terms and conditions will take precedence. In addition, IOPP will comply with your terms and conditions only to the extent that it is able as a company incorporated in England and Wales.
Subscription agencies must provide the full end-user name and delivery address when placing orders.
- We accept payment by cheque or bank transfer.
- Cheques to be made payable to IOP Publishing. Payments by bank transfer payable to the bank account details on the invoice.
- When submitting payment, please return a copy of your invoice or renewal notice with details of the payment date, amount and reference. This will ensure that we can trace your payment and process your order promptly.
- If paying by bank transfer, please include the account reference and invoice number shown on your invoice or renewal notice, and instruct your bank to do the same.
- Advance payment is required on all subscription orders and delivery will commence upon receipt of payment.
- The price for all products and services excludes VAT.
- UK customers are subject to UK VAT at the prevailing rate. EU customers outside the UK who provide their VAT/TVA/MwSt/etc number are not subject to UK VAT.
- EU customers who do not provide their VAT/TVA/MwSt/etc number are subject to UK VAT at the prevailing rate, except if such customers are purchasing “electronic-only” products that are subject to VAT at the local prevailing rate applicable to where the customer is located.
- Customers in South Africa purchasing “electronic-only” products are subject to South African VAT at the prevailing rate.
- Customers in India purchasing “electronic-only” products are subject to Indian GST at the prevailing rate.
- Customers in locations other than those stated above may be subject to local VAT/GST/sales taxes. Further information can be found on your invoice or from your customer service representative.
Journals are despatched to most countries using a combination of air and road freight services. These methods of despatch may be changed at any time owing to the availability or cost of alternative methods.
- Claims for missing issues must be made no sooner than one month after the publication date and no later than three months after the publication date.
- IOP Publishing shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, delivery delays or failure to supply the products or services arising from circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Back issues and print-on-demand
There will be no refunds after the subscription has commenced.
Chinese Physics C (print ISSN: 1674-1137, e-Only ISSN: 2058-6132) is part of the SCOAP3 initiative, (scoap.org), and as such, the prices of products containing this title have been reduced to reflect this.