We offer a print-on-demand service on 37 IOP Publishing journal titles for issues published from 2008 onwards.
- 2D Materials
- Bioinspiration & Biomimetics
- Biomedical Materials
- Biomedical Physics & Engineering Express
- Classical and Quantum Gravity
- Convergent Science Physical Oncology
- Environmental Research Letters
- Flexible and Printed Electronics
- Inverse Problems
- Journal of Breath Research
- Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering
- Journal of Neural Engineering
- Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical
- Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular
and Optical Physics
- Journal of Physics Communications
- Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter
- Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics
- Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Materials Research Express
- Measurement Science and Technology
- Methods and Applications in Fluorescence
- Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science
- Multifunctional Materials
- Nano Futures
- Physical Biology
- Physica Scripta
- Physics Education
- Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion
- Plasma Sources Science and Technology
- Quantum Science and Technology
- Reports on Progress in Physics
- Semiconductor Science and Technology
- Smart Materials and Structures
- Superconductor Science and Technology
- Surface Topography: Metrology and Properties
Print-on-demand is available through IOP Publishing’s journal platform, IOPscience. Costs will vary depending on the size of the issue, number of copies ordered, and the delivery location.
To order your copy
- Go to the journal homepage on IOPscience and select the issue that you would like to print. You can use the “Current volume” drop-down list at the top of the
- On the table of contents page for the issue you have selected, you will see a link “Buy this issue in print”. By clicking on this link, you will be taken to the print-on-demand service provided by our printing partner, Hobbs the Printers Ltd.
- Select the following:
– Number of copies needed
– Country where the copies need to be sent
– Delivery service required
- You will then be given a quote for the cost and can proceed to submit the delivery and billing addresses.
- You will then be presented with an order summary where you can input your payment details and complete your order.
- Hobbs the Printers Ltd will send you an e-mail to confirm your order and will send you an e-mail when the issue has been dispatched.
For any queries regarding the print-on-demand service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question regarding print-on-demand orders, please contact Hobbs at email@example.com.