Update for library customers ordering via Swets
The team at IOP Publishing (IOP) is saddened by the news of the Swets Information Services B.V. bankruptcy. We appreciate that this will be a challenging period for both the staff at Swets and for many of our customers who will be directly affected by this news.
We are posting this update on our immediate plans for helping customers receive uninterrupted access to our journals and ebooks.
The following steps are in place to ensure continuing access to 2014 journal volumes ordered via Swets:
- Print and online access to journals ordered in 2014 will continue uninterrupted.
- Customers using the Swets print Consolidation service in 2014, as of October 2014, will receive individual print copies directly from IOP.
We recommend that you do not place any new orders with Swets, as they themselves have communicated.
- If you would like to renew your subscriptions directly with IOP – please contact the team at email@example.com or your regional sales manager. A full list of contacts is available at: ioppublishing.org/regionalSalesContacts.
- If you intend to pay for your subscriptions via a different agent – please let us know the details of the agent so that we can work with them to make your transfer as smooth as possible.
- If you have already paid Swets for your 2015 subscription, we will work with you to find a solution.
- You can also contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of any orders or renewals.
We will continue to inform you of any further developments, but should you have any questions or concerns in the meantime please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or speak to your local regional manager, whose contact details can be found at ioppublishing.org/regionalSalesContacts.