New JPhys+ blog launched
IOP Publishing’s new blog, JPhys+, highlights the very best articles published across the Journal of Physics series. It also covers news reports on the latest research breakthroughs, interviews with leading scientists, guest blogs from authors and referees, and in-depth articles on research, publishing and the physics community.
Journal of Physics series titles include:
- Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical: Reports on the mathematical structures that describe the physical world and on the analytical, computational and numerical methods for exploring these structures.
- Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics: Covers the study of atoms, ions, molecules and clusters, and their structure and interactions with particles, photons or fields.
- Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics: Publishes all aspects of applied physics research, from magnetism, plasmas and semiconductors to interfaces and related nanostructures, and biological physics.
- Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics: Supports the broad communities of particle physics, nuclear physics, nuclear and particle astrophysics and all areas in between.
- Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter: Covers the whole of condensed matter physics including soft condensed matter and nanostructures with experimental, theoretical and computational studies.