myPrint is a new service offering individuals at institutions who have purchased IOP ebooks the chance to buy their own personal print copy, direct from iopscience.org.
The offer is available on any book that your institution has purchased electronically, and is priced at £25/$30 (excluding shipping and VAT) per copy. The books come in a durable paperback format, with full-colour cover, black and white contents, and monochrome illustrations (where present).
We work with our trusted distribution partners, NBN International, to supply the books and deliver them straight to your doorstep. What could be simpler!
Benefits of myPrint
- Available across hundreds of titles in the IOP ebooks programme, at an affordable price
- Order directly and exclusively via book pages on iopscience.org
- Each myPrint comes in a high-quality paperback format, with colour printed cover, black and white contents, and monochrome illustrations (where included)
- Where titles include multimedia or supplementary materials in the online version, these resources are made available on the corresponding book page on iopscience.org for free reference
- No additional cost to the library – this is a benefit of your ebooks license with us and proudly brought to you by your librarian
How to buy myPrint
1. Visit iopscience.org and find the book you are interested in. Click onto the ebook page and locate the myPrint “Buy Now” button.
NOTE: The myPrint option will only be displayed and available to purchase on those titles to which your library holds an ebooks license.
2. Select the myPrint “Buy Now” button, which adds the book of your choice to the basket.
3. Follow the instructions to our secure checkout, hosted by our trusted distribution partner, NBN International, who will process and ship your myPrint copy as soon as the order is placed.
Alternatively, see our myPrint Frequently Asked Questions