Many societies aspire to launching a fully featured book programme, but grappling with the ever-evolving technologies can be challenging. IOP ebooks enables you to develop an industry-leading digital and print book resource for your community with the support and expertise of an established publisher.
Our skilled and experienced editorial team can work with you to develop a strategy and then commission and manage the titles in your portfolio. We also offer dedicated marketing to ensure your content is accessed by a wide audience.
- A fully integrated platform – your books and journals can be discovered in the same place
- No DRM – allowing unlimited concurrent usage
- E-reader compatibility – books and chapters published in HTML, PDF and EPUB formats
- Rapid publication – books published within four months of receipt of final manuscript
- Multimedia content – becomes an integral part of the book
Current ebooks partnerships
IOP Publishing’s partnership with the American Astronomical Society (AAS) facilitates an exciting collection of astronomy and astrophysics books.
The Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine (IPEM) and IOP Publishing have come together to create the defining collection of ebooks in medical physics and biomedical engineering.
The Biophysical Society and IOP Publishing have forged a new publishing partnership to support the development and dissemination of knowledge in biophysics through the creation of a comprehensive collection of ebooks.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.