Held on the 14 July 12:00 BST to 15 July 12:00 BST 2021 over a 24-hour period.
Participate, and discover research from peers and other members of the global scientific community to encourage discussion and collaboration. Share your work virtually through our #IOPPposter event held live on Twitter.
- Atomic and molecular – Andrea Byekwaso
- Biomedical engineering – Jannis Born
- Engineering – Tomas Ramirez
- Environment and energy – Adail A. Rivera-Nieves
- Materials and Condensed Matter – Kalle Kansanen
- Mathematics and computation – Alessandra Toniato
- Medical physics and biophysics – Abigail Keogan
- Optics and photonics – Megan Clapperton
- Particle and nuclear physics – Rogan Clark
- Plasmas – Meriame Berboucha
- Quantum – Juan Vazquez
Leading international experts from IOP Publishing journal Boards will act as subject category chairs for the event.
Global scientific community
Share, discuss and promote your research with scientists across the globe.
Share your research
Share your poster from our broad subject categories and gather interdisciplinary reactions.
Prizes include £100 and an IOP ebookTM of their choice. Only participants that have registered will be eligible for a prize. One winner will be selected from each subject category.
Presenting a poster
Step 1 – Register for the event
This has now closed
Step 2 – Create your poster
To help you put your #IOPPposter together, please use the Poster template and guidelines
Step 3 – Submit your poster on Twitter
During the 14–15 July event tweet your poster with a title, #IOPPposter and the relevant subject category hashtag(s).
Step 4 – Watch the reaction
Discussions and engagement will take place during the 24-hour event. We encourage you to answer any questions about your poster from the research community, and for you to comment on other #IOPPposter.
One winner will be selected from each subject category, so ensure you have registered.