Journal Impact Factor growth for IOP Publishing journals
Journals published by IOP publishing have made significant gains in the 2016 Journal Impact Factors, published by Clarivate Analytics. The standout performances for individual journals include (in alphabetical order):
- Applied Physics Express, published on behalf of the Japan Society of Applied Physics, with an increase to 2.667
- Biofabrication increased to 5.240, consolidating its place as the top journal in its field
- Chinese Physics C, published by the Chinese Physical Society, increased to 5.084
- Classical and Quantum Gravity increased to 3.119
- Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter saw an increase to 2.649
- Metrologia the journal of the Bureau International des Poids et Mesures, consolidated its position as the leading journal in pure and applied metrology, with an increase to 3.411
- Nonlinearity, published jointly with the London Mathematical Society, saw an increase to 1.767
- Plasma Sources Science and Technology saw its journal impact factor rise to 3.302
- Reports on Progress in Physics increased to 14.331.
Jamie Hutchins, Publishing Director, said: “This is an excellent set of results for IOP Publishing and our publishing partners, and we are proud to be home to a number of world-leading specialist titles across our broad portfolio.
“On behalf of the entire team at IOP Publishing, I’d like to thank our many authors, referees and boards for their hard work and their vital support, which is such a huge part of our continued growth and success.”