IARD 2012 proceedings published in IOP Conference Series
IOP Publishing has today published proceedings from the International Association for Relativistic Dynamics (IARD) conference in its IOP Conference Series for the third time.
The 8th IARD conference was hosted at the Galileo Galilei Institute for Theoretical Physics (GGI) in Florence (Firenze), Italy, 29 May – 1 June 2012. IARD’s goal is to bring together researchers from diverse fields whose interests involve relativistic dynamics, both classical and quantum.
The proceedings will be published in the IOP Conference Series title, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, volume 437 and will include the following papers which involve significant developments in areas of interest to the theoretical physics community:
- “On relativistic quantum mechanics in the rest-frame instant form of dynamics” Luca Lusanna
- “Challenges for ΛCDM and MOND” Benoit Famaey and Stacy McGaugh
- “Klein bottle logophysics: a unified principle for non-linear systems, cosmology, geophysics, biology, biomechanics and perception” Diego Lucio Rapoport
- “Bulk renormalization and particle spectrum in codimension-two brane worlds” Alberto Salvio
- “Functional methods underlying classical mechanics, relativity and quantum theory “ A Kryukov
- “Quantum field theories in spaces with neutral signatures” Matej Pavsic
- “On the conformal version of Schwarzschild — de Sitter spacetime “ Hristu Culetu
- “Coframe geometry, gravity and electromagnetism” Yakov Itin
- “On the possibility of a relativistic correction to the E and B fields around a current-carrying wire” R Folman
Jane Roscoe, Head of Partner Development at IOP Publishing said: “We are delighted to be publishing papers from IARD for the third time running and look forward to working with the organisers on the next conference which will take place at the University of Connecticut at Storrs.”